Pacific Northwest Premier Mobile Motorcycle Dyno Tuner

PORTLAND DYNO WEEKEND! 09/19-21

September 19 we’ll be at PIR (Portland International Raceway) with PSSR and then September 20-21 we’ll be set up with Cycle Gear Vancouver!

Advertisements

10 responses

1. Josh Meritt

hey Nels, we talked last time you were at cycle gear in the couve, I have an 07 Yamaha r1, I would like to snag a spot if you still have any available?

August 19, 2014 at 2:20 PM

2. Greg Everett

Nels, You did a base line on my 1200 gs at Vancouver cycle gear. You suggested the benefits of a Power Commander. I have since installed one, and would like to get on your schedule when you’re in Portland in September to have you do your magic. Thanks Greg

August 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM

3. Greg Everett

Hey Nels, You started to do a base line on my ’05 1200 GS at Vancouver, but stopped because of some concerns. You recommended a Power Commander. I have since installed one, and would like to schedule an appointment at Cycle gear again in September if possible, and have you do a full map, Saturday AM, if you have an opening. Thanks Greg

September 4, 2014 at 2:05 PM

4. Greg Everett

I would take the earliest appointment you have available on Saturday at Cycle gear.
    Thanks
    Greg

September 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM

• 9am Saturday Vancouver cycle gear is yours

September 14, 2014 at 6:46 AM

• Greg Everett

Thanks, see you then.
        Greg

September 14, 2014 at 7:46 AM

• 9am it is!

September 14, 2014 at 4:56 PM

5. Derrick

I just E-mailed you :-), I need a tune on my custom 929. would love some time around noon or so, on pretty much any of the days but Pir would be cool…

September 18, 2014 at 11:46 AM