Pacific Northwest Premier Mobile Motorcycle Dyno Tuner

Tax Return Sale!

10% off ALL ecu flashes for the month of February! Send us a message to see how we can help you today!

Advertisements

12 responses

1. vincent vescuso

Hi, I have a 2017 FZ10. My mods are a BMC race air filter and just a Graves slip on. Im keeping the stock cat and EXUP valve as my previous 4 FZ1’S I have owned on,LOL. Any way I see you have a 10% off on the ECU reflash. I want to send my ECU in to you for the reflash. I am a memeber of a FZ10 forum ,but not the one you have a member discount on. I how ever read the write up on your flashes on the FZ10. Ivan has done all my previous flashes but you seem to be the GUY on the FZ10 from what im reading. So how much do I need to send you with the ECU? Thanks, Vincent.

February 16, 2017 at 1:53 PM

• Good morning Vincent, thank you for the message! We’re running 10% off the regular price of $349. You can send paypal, or use a card over the phone etc. Please send us an email and we can go over all the specifics with you!

We have a great flash for your bike with that exhaust, it’s absolutely amazing how it performs after the flash

February 17, 2017 at 10:44 AM

2. vincent vescuso

Okay, I will remove my ECU some time this coming weekend and send it to you with my info inside the USPS and I will call you then . Appreciate the return responce. I mail my ECU to the PO address you have listed here I guess. Vincent.

February 19, 2017 at 5:17 PM

• Sounds great. Our shipping address is 13631 NE 126th PL, suite 420, Kirkland, wa, 98034

February 19, 2017 at 9:23 PM

3. Vincent Vescuso

I removed my ECU after work. I’ll mail it out tomorrow. I’ll be busy this weekend any way and taking my Genesis Coupe Ultimate to the Dragon Tail since I’m close to it,lol. Might as well get the FZ10’s ECU flashed now.I’ll call with my card info in a couple days. Thanks, Vincent.

February 20, 2017 at 6:19 PM

• Sounds great! We also take paypal if thats more convenient for you!

Our shipping address is

2 Wheel DynoWorks
      13631 NE 126th PL
      Suite 420
      Kirkland, WA, 98034

please include a slip of paper with the ecu’s containing your contact info, bike make model and mods!

February 20, 2017 at 7:54 PM

• vincent vescuso

Mailed my ECU out today. Got all my info on it and the two mods I have on it. Yes I can do pay pal. What is your pay pal acc info. And the exact amount. Thanks ,Vincent.

February 21, 2017 at 3:12 PM

• sounds great!

$322 is the final price. Paypal email is 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

February 21, 2017 at 3:17 PM

4. vincent vescuso

Sent you the funds today, pay pal, thanks, Vincent.

February 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM

5. Zachary Nava

I just now saw that you’re having this sale which is great because I just installed my m4 exhaust today on my FZ09 and was planning to send the ecu out tomorrow. Can I go ahead and paypal you now for the flash? I don’t want to miss out on the sale price just because my ecu will take a few days to arrive. If I can go ahead and get the sale price I will paypal you now the $320.05 (correct me if this is not the right amount) and send the ecu out tomorrow. Thank you in advance!

February 26, 2017 at 4:40 PM