We can flash and tune stock ECU’s on the majority of all motorcycles. This can be through a variety of software programs we are certified and experienced in using. What this means is, we adjust everything the ECU controls, so we can optimize your bike for peak efficiency and performance with a simple flash.
This means you don’t need any aftermarket piggy back plug in controllers for fueling or timing, on some bikes you can even run quickshifters off of the stock ECU’s and multiple maps, etc. The cost is between $250-$550 depending on the bike, please call or message for more information as this is the latest and greatest cutting edge tuning technology services that 2 Wheel DynoWorks is proud to offer to its customers.
We provide mail in ecu flash services for a variety of models, listed in our online shop. We create flash files for each and every mod we can, meaning each file is different for each exhaust, airbox mod, cam upgrades etc.
We use a variety of flash software programs that have a laundry list of changes we tune for. The list includes things like:
- Remove ECU Restrictions
- High Load Fuel Maps (with PC3 and PC5 map importing)
- Low Load (cruising) Fuel Maps and Bias Mapping
- Fuel Injector Proportioning
- Engine Braking adjustments
- Cylinder Specific Ignition Timing
- Variable Stack RPM Adjustment
- Cooling Fan Temp Adjustment
- Remove Top Speed Limiter
- Steering Damper Elimination
- EXUP Valve Elimination
- Force AIS Valve Closed
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Electronic Throttle Valve Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Maps
- Quickshifter enabled, auto blip down shift enabled (when applicable)
- Injector Balance Maps
- Injector Timing Maps
- Increase RPM Limiter
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Disable Top Speed Limiter (when applicable)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor
- Disable Fuel Cut
- Disable PAIR Valve
- Disable Exhaust Valve
- Disable Steering Damper
These are not applicable for every flash as each bike has different options but an example of the many things that go into each flash and the changes we make with the bike.