This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing is not only MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other tuning solution, it is far SUPERIOR to any other tuning solution because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our Mail-In ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maps and Parameters tuned and optimized for BMW S1000R 2017-2019
- TPS Fuel Maps (Custom for each specific exhaust system)
- Ignition Timing Maps (Optimized and unrestricted in every gear)
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps (Optimized and unrestricted in every gear)
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Exhaust Valve Opening Maps (Stock exhaust only)
- Adjust Idle RPM
- Adjust RPM Limiter
- Adjust Fan Temperature (Lowered to 95C/90C)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve (Aftermarket exhaust only)
Just complete the following steps to flash your ECU!
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
– 2 Wheel Dynoworks - 13209 NE 126th Pl STE 460 Kirkland, WA 98034
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact information and a list of modifications done to your bike.
You may include this in your package or email it to email@example.com
STEP 3: Receive, reinstall, and enjoy your re-flashed ECU!
Please call 425-269-5332 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!