Graves Motorsports Full Stainless Steel Exhaust System for the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja EX400 with carbon fiber silencer. GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This EX400 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Monster Energy Graves Yamaha team to 7 AMA / MotoAmerica Superbike championships and numerous 600 championships. This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 10% increase in horsepower with 2WDW ECU Flash.
- New Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber Can with Carbon End Cap and Titanium silencer rivet bands), configured to balance the EX400's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Silencer mounts directly to the motorcycle by using an integrated bracket, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from premium grade stainless steel
- Machined joint fittings
- Single Lambda sensors comes standard for use with auto tuner style upgrades.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Beautifully fabricated headers with long tapers.
- Headers mount to the head with machined stainless spiggots and flanges made from 7075 T651 aluminum then hard anodized and spring mounted
- Come standard with a GMS exhaust insert to quiet sound (removable).
- Link pipes features top mounted springs for a super clean look and maximum clearance on the mid pipe / collector. This tail pipe is form tapered for precise flow
Stock Full System Weight = 13 lbs.
GMS Full System Weight = 7.6 lbs = 5.4 lb weight savings!
Stock DB at Idle 71.5db Stock DB at 5000 rpm 84.5db
GMS Full System with included sound insert at Idle 80db
GMS Full System with included sound insert at 5000 rpm 97db