Graves Motorsports 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000 Titanium Full System
GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This GSX-R 1000 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha riders to 7 Moto America / AMA Superbike championships, 8 600cc national titles, 4 Super Moto national titles, 2 1000 Superstock national titles and 1 TORC Pro Stock UTV championship. We did not allow compromises in the development of this system. Material diameters and lengths are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range. Combined with Graves’ custom FTECU map this system produces huge mid-range and top horsepower gains. (15 HP in the middle and 28HP on top) This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing a competition exhaust system. We use the same 1.00 MM thick wall high heat Titanium tubing used on our Superbikes. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeatability is second to none. The collector joints utilize machined Titanium receivers for a perfect fit every time. A single Lambda receiver is welded in the tail pipe for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life. The 265mm silencer is has a Titanium entrance cap that attaches to the Carbon fiber silencer body. The silencer is hung strapless, by a design that mounts with the use of a bracket that's integrated into the can. This design not only streamlines looks of your bike it also saves weight. The silencer body attaches to the end caps with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap that is made of Titanium and accented with titanium beauty cover with a 60* slash cut. This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Chuck Graves
- Diamond Shaped Silencer with tapered entrance (Carbon Fiber Silencer Body with Titanium End Cap) designed to match the GSXR’s body line.
- Silencer mounts using a stealth integrated hanger
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- Single Lambda sensor comes standard
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfect welds
- Long Tapers with Precision fitment and "butt" welds
- Flanges are made from 7075 hard anodized aluminum. Built to last!
14 Pound weight savings over stock
- (GMS system 8.6 lbs / Stock System 22.6 lbs) Graves Full System sound level
- DB @ Idle 103 / DB @ 5000rpm 104.5 Stock GSXR1000 sound level
- DB @ idle 79 / DB @ 5000rpm 90.5
Fitment: Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2017