Ninja 400 Race Tools Kit (Quickshifter and Launch Control)
The Race Tools package allows you to enable Quickshifter, Launch Control and Pit Speed Limiter in your flashed ECU!
The package includes:
- High quality strain gauge Quickshifter with digitally controlled pressure sensing that can be used in regular or race shift pattern.
- Shift rod for standard shift configuration*
- Kawasaki Race Tools Harness Type 9 which allows the quickshifter to be plugged into the bikes wiring harness**
- Race Tools Key to allow the use of the Race Tools on one ECU in the Woolich Racing Tuned software.
Quickshifter Kill times are configurable per gear with 3D maps allowing Kill Times to be set for the full range of TPS and RPM combinations. The quickshifter kills both fuel and ignition.
Launch Control allows you to configure Delay, Launch RPM, Ramp Time and Ramp RPM
Pit Speed Limiter allows you to set the RPM to limit the speed while riding through the pits.***
* Contact us after ordering if you have after-market rearsets or are using a race shift pattern and we will swap the shift rod for a generic rod that can be cut and tapped to the correct length.
** This harness uses the stock Exhaust Valve plugs on the bike's harness, the stock Exhaust Valve should be removed from the bike. It is disabled with our ECU flash.
*** Pit Speed Limiter harness sold separately.
17-18 Yamaha R6 Data-Link ECU Flashing Kits
FTLink-v1.1 (6-pin) Bench Harnesses
15-18 Yamaha R1 Data-Link ECU Flashing Kits