Power Vision For Harley Davidson
Power Vision A Power Vision is the absolute best way for us to remap your new Milwaukee 8's stock ECU… read more
- Dynojet Products, Harley Davidson
- 2004, 2004, 2004, 2005, 2005, 2005, 2006, 2006, 2006, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2008, 2008, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2010, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013, 2013, 2014, 2014, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2015, 2016, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2017, 2017, 2018, 2018, 2019, 2019, Dyna Models, Harley Davidson, Softail Models, Touring Models
- view all details
- 0 reviews
A Power Vision is the absolute best way for us to remap your new Milwaukee 8's stock ECU and perfectly tune your Harley on our dyno!
The Power Vision allows us to overcome/remove the factory programmed restrictions and limitations that are built into any factory Delphi ECU, as well as customize the fuel and ignition mapping to perfectly suit your specific aftermarket modifications (intake, exhaust, cams, etc).
Power Vision is the most powerful and quickest flash tuning device for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles in the market today. It is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. The Power Vision can tune any fuel injected Harley-Davidson® motorcycle with the Delphi ECM , including 2016 models. The Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, built in AutoTune Basic Mode*, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application).
- 3.5 24bit color TFT (touch screen) display with touch panel (16,777,216 colors)
- Compact: 2.83"L X 3.97"W X .84"H.
- Weather, shock, and vibration resistant enclosure - fully potted with silicone elastomer, and utilizes over molded cables with sealed cable connections
- Integrated AMPS 4 hole threaded inserts for various mounting solutions
- USB mini-B weatherized- compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10
- Molex 8 pin connector-to-vehicle interface cable
- Dynojet CAN-Link Expansion Port allows interfacing with other Dynojet products, such as the Wide Band 2 or AutoTune Module
- 2GB of internal memory provides a robust capacity for tune files and data logs
Power Commander Quickshifter and Shift Rod Kit
Power Commander V
Power Commander Map Switch