Power Commander V
Power Commander V When ECU flashing isn't available, using a Power Commander V to customize fuel mapping and perfectly dial… read more
- Dynojet Products, Harley Davidson, Honda, Indian, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha
- 111 Models, 2004, 2004, 2004, 2005, 2005, 2005, 2006, 2006, 2006, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2008, 2008, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2010, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013, 2013, 2014, 2014, 2014, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2015, 2015, 2015, 2016, 2016, 2016, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2017, 2017, 2017, 2017, 2018, 2018, 2018, 2018, 2019, 2019, 2019, Dyna Models, Harley Davidson, Indian, Scout, Softail Models, Touring Models
- view all details
- 0 reviews
Power Commander V
When ECU flashing isn't available, using a Power Commander V to customize fuel mapping and perfectly dial in your motorcycle's engine is usually the next best option!
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control
On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is only available for select models, so please call us BEFORE placing your order to check for specific Fuel & Ignition Module pricing and availability!
- Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
- Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
- Built In Launch Limiter
Hindle 2008-11 Honda CBR1000RR Full System w/Evolution Black Ceramic Muffler
Hindle 2012-16 Honda CBR1000RR Full System with Evolution Carbon Fiber Muffler w/ Carbon Tip
Hindle 2012-16 Honda CBR1000RR Full System with Evolution Stainless Muffler