This Race Tools package allows us to enable Quickshifter, Launch Control and Pit Speed Limiter features in your stock ECU.
This package includes:
- High quality strain gauge Quickshifter with digitally controlled pressure sensing that can be used in regular or race shift pattern.
- Shift rod for standard shift configuration*
- Woolich Race Tools Harness which allows the quickshifter to be plugged into the bike's wiring harness**
- Race Tools Key to allow the use of the Race Tools on one ECU in the Woolich Racing Tuned software.
Quickshifter Kill times are configured and customized per gear with 3D maps allowing kill times to be set for the full range of TPS and RPM combinations. This quickshifter kills BOTH fuel and ignition.
Launch Control allows you to configure Delay, Launch RPM, Ramp Time and Ramp RPM
Pit Speed Limiter allows you to set the RPM to limit the speed while riding through the pits.***
* Email us at email@example.com after ordering if you have aftermarket rearsets and/or are using a race shift pattern. We will swap the shift rod for a generic rod that can be cut to the necessary length for your specific needs.
** Some harnesses use either the stock exhaust valve or AIS/PAIR plugs on the bike's harness, these systems will need to be disconnected on your bike for installation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific installation instructions from Woolich Racing.
*** Pit Speed Limiter harness sold separately
Woolich Racing Race Tools requires the ECU to be flashed with their software. This is NOT a stand alone product. Your ECU will need to have been flashed by 2WDW in order for us to activate these features in your ECU and upload our custom parameters.