This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing is not only MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other tuning solution, it is far SUPERIOR to any other tuning solution because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our Mail-In ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
Custom Flashing Service:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific
- Removal of all gear based or speed dependent restrictions - TRE
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Fuel Trim Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiters
- Adjust Idle RPM
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Custom Exhaust Valve Opening Maps (Stock Exhaust Only)
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor Fault Code
- Disable Decel Fuel Cut
- Disable PAIR Valve Fault Code
- Disable Exhaust Valve Fault Code (Aftermarket Exhaust Only)
- Disable EVAP Canister Fault Code
- Custom Secondary Throttle Plate (STP) Opening Maps
- QuickShifter (requires Race Tools)
- Launch Control (requires Race Tools)
- Pit Lane Limiter (requires Race Tools)
- Race Shift Pattern (requires Race Tools)
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at email@example.com.
To have us flash your ECU, simply complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and ship it to us at:
2 Wheel DynoWorks
Note: When mailing in your ECU, please include a note with your contact details and list of any pertinent engine, intake and/or exhaust modifications done to your bike. You may include this note in your package or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Receive and reinstall your ECU, and enjoy your flashed and tuned ZX10R!