This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an added package for those that already have their ECU flashed with the FTECU software.
This system is for use with OEM Yamaha PNs
2CR-8591A-00, 2CR-8591A-10, 2CR-8591A-20, 2CR-8591A-30
This system was developed for the 2015 MotoAmerica Superstock Classes.
This system is designed to compete with systems found on superbikes.
- – This package gives you access to all of our latest rider aid strategies developed with the help of the top racers in MotoAmerica’s Superstock 1000 class.
- – With this system your Stock ECU becomes far more powerful than a factory YEC racing ECU while maintaining YEC wiring harness compatibility.
- – Includes software notes written by the developers describing how to best utilize the many maps and features.
This system includes all of the following features
- – Access to modify and create custom TCS strategies
- – Access to modify and create custom LIF strategies
- – Access to modify and create custom SCS strategies
- – Access to modify and create custom LCS strategies
- – Access to modify and create custom QSS strategies
- – Pit Road Speed Limiter
- – YEC Harness Compatibility
This System also Includes all of the following Standard ECU Flashing Features
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder
- – High Resolution Fuel Mapping (MAP vs RPM) by cylinder
- – Fuel acceleration enrichment adjustments
- – Injector proportioning adjustments
- – Ignition timing adjustment per gear and cylinder
- – Ignition idle trim adjustment
- – Variable intake stack control
- – Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear
- – Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear