ECU flashing is not only more cost effective than other tuning alternatives, but it is far superior because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It allows for modification of parameters that are not otherwise tunable, such a throttle valve actuation.
Our mail in ECU flash service also comes with unlimited ECU re-flash services as long as you own your motorcycle. All future re-flash services are free of charge. The only cost you are responsible for is return shipping of your ECU.
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
2 Wheel Dynoworks - 13209 NE 126th Pl STE 460 Kirkland, WA 98034
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike. You may include this in your package or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Receive your ECU, install, and enjoy your completely transformed 1199!
Custom Flashing Service:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Secondary Throttle Plate (STP) Maps
- Adjusted RPM Limiter (+500 RPMs)
- Adjust Cooling Fan Temperature Parameters
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
NOTE: With all aftermarket exhaust systems, you must unplug your O2 sensor and plug/block off your AIS for proper functionality.
- Two Brothers
- Leo Vince