This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing is not only MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other tuning solution, it is far SUPERIOR to any other tuning solution because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our Mail-In ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at email@example.com.
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
– 2 Wheel Dynworks - 13209 NE 126th Pl STE 460 Kirkland, WA 98034
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike.
You may include this in your package or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Receive, install, and enjoy your re-flashed ECU.
Custom Flashing Service:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Specific to your exhaust system)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Specific to your exhaust system)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Adjusted Idle RPM
- Adjusted Fan Temperature
- Custom Quickshifter Maps
- Adjusted Launch Control Maps
- Disabled Evap / Purge Valve Fault Code
- Disabled Stock O2 Sensor Fault Code
- Disabled Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disabled EXUP Fault Code
- Disabled PAIR Valve / AIS Fault Code
- Disabled Top Speed Limiter
- Custom Engine Braking Control Maps
- Custom YCCI Opening / Closing
NOTE: With all aftermarket exhaust systems, you must unplug BOTH O2 sensors and plug/block off your AIS for proper functionality.
We offer custom fuel mapping for the following aftermarket exhaust brands:
– Austin Racing
– Dan Moto
– Two Brothers
We are updating our custom exhaust tune database daily. Please call 425-269-5332 or send an email to email@example.com if you do not see your exhaust brand listed here.