This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing is not only MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other tuning solution, it is far SUPERIOR to any other tuning solution because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our Mail-In ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
2 Wheel DynoWorks - 13209 NE 126th Pl STE 460 Kirkland, WA 98034
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike. You may include this in your package or email it to email@example.com
STEP 3: Receive your ECU, install, and enjoy your completely transformed ZX10R!
Custom Flashing Service Includes:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Specific To Your Exhaust)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Specific To Your Exhaust)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Custom Exhaust Valve Opening Maps
- Custom Intake Flapper Mapping
- Increased RPM Limiter (14,000 RPMs)
- Custom Quickshifter/Autoblipper Mapping
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (Required For Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve (Required For Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS (Required For Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Custom Engine Braking Control Maps
- Custom Wheelie Control Maps
For all 2021+ ZX10R/RRs with the stock exhaust system, the O2 sensor and AIS should be left in place for the health of the catalytic converter.
For all 2021+ ZX10R/RRs with full aftermarket exhaust systems in place, the O2 sensor MUST be unplugged AND the AIS must be plugged or removed and blocked off entirely.
You may have a temporary check engine light on after your ECU is flashed due to the ECU being powered up outside of the bike. This should clear itself in TWO ride cycles but may need to be cleared manually. Rideability will not be affected while the check engine light is on, but dash control will be disabled until cleared.