This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing is not only MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other tuning solution, it is far SUPERIOR to any other tuning solution because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our Mail-In ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at email@example.com.
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
2 Wheel Dynoworks - 13209 NE 126th Pl STE 460 Kirkland, WA 98034
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike. You may include this in your package or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Receive your ECU, install, and enjoy your completely transformed CBR1000RR!
Custom Flashing Service:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Adjusted Idle RPM
- Adjusted RPM Limiter
- Adjusted Cooling Fan Temperature Parameters
- Quickshifter - (Requires Race Tools)
- Launch Control - (Requires Race Tools)
- Pit Lane Limiter - (Requires Race Tools)
- Race Shift Pattern Sensor Configuration - (Requires Race Tools)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Steering Damper (By Request ONLY)
- Disable Knock Sensor (By Request ONLY)
NOTE: With all aftermarket exhaust systems, you must unplug your O2 sensor and plug/block off your AIS for proper functionality.
We offer custom fuel mapping for the following aftermarket exhaust brands:
– Austin Racing
– Black Widow
– Dan Moto
– SC Project
– Two Brothers
We are updating our custom exhaust tune database daily. Please call 425-269-5332 or send an email to email@example.com if you do not see your exhaust brand listed here.