This product is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing is not only MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other tuning solution, it is far SUPERIOR to any other tuning solution because it also allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our Mail-In ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
– 2 Wheel Dynoworks - 13209 NE 126th Pl STE 460 Kirkland, WA 98034
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your contact details and list of modifications done to your bike.
You may include this in your package or email it to email@example.com
STEP 3: Receive, install, and enjoy your re-flashed ECU.
Custom Flashing Service:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Adjusted RPM Limiter
- Adjusted Cooling Fan Temperature Parameters
- Quickshifter - (Requires FTECU QS)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor Fault Code
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS Fault Code
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Default to A Mode (By Request Only)
NOTE: With all aftermarket exhaust systems, you will need to plug/block off your AIS for proper functionality.
NOTE: You may have a temporary check engine light on after your ECU is flashed due to the ECU being powered up outside of the bike. This should clear itself in TWO ride cycles but may need to be cleared manually. Rideability will not be affected while the check engine light is on.